- RSS Channel Showcase 4536865
- RSS Channel Showcase 1066552
- RSS Channel Showcase 6470503
- RSS Channel Showcase 2094465
- 11/21/12--11:19: Wisconsin Supreme Court sanctions 2 attorneys for misconduct
- 07/08/16--09:13: High court suspends Milwaukee attorney’s license
- 01/10/17--10:12: Milwaukee lawyer faces 5-month suspension
The Wisconsin Supreme Court on Wednesday sanctioned two attorneys for professional misconduct. Both attorneys were disciplined for failing to cooperate with Office of Lawyer Regulation investigations.
A Milwaukee lawyer faces a 60-day suspension of his law license for failing to respond to his clients and to inquiries from the Office of Lawyer Regulation.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has suspended the license of a Milwaukee attorney over misconduct involving clients he had represented in federal and state criminal proceedings.
A Milwaukee criminal-defense lawyer is faced with another license suspension less than a year after the state’s highest court banned him from practicing law for 90 days.
A Milwaukee attorney is contending that lawyer-regulators failed to take into account certain mitigating factors before charging him for misconduct.